Friday, December 9, 2011

{happy friday}

 

220606081716520740_URTEgmob_c
via

After having such a crappy day yesterday, I decided to skip out on my work pot luck after work and head to crossfit. Doing a good workout always helps my mood. I went to the 7pm class and there was only myself and two other people, which was surprising! In our workout, we did rowing, bar hangs and handstand holds. I learned that I can in fact do a handstand (against the wall) for 60 seconds. We had to do 4 in the workout and I managed to hold all 4 for the full 60 seconds…I am impressed with myself! Like I said in my tweet from last night, it’s the little things in crossfit that make me happy Smile

This weekend, we (okay, maybe more me) are:

  • working on Christmas cards for our families
  • hopefully addressing and mailing our cards if they arrive to our friends
  • meeting up with some friends for drinks
  • going to a crossfit class
  • enjoying time at home before the craziness of the holidays
  • wrapping Christmas presents

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Tell me: what do you have planned for the weekend? Have you recently surprised yourself by doing something you didn’t think you could?


11 comments :

  1. I need to finish xmas shopping! And send out our xmas cards too. Enjoy you weekend, sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your crossfit classes were over?? Glad the workout helped put you in a good mood though.

    I was working on our Christmas cards last night. J has to put together the letter (yes we are lame and put together a letter!) so until that is ready they won't be going out! Hopefully beginning of next week so they can get to people in time.

    Haven't even started wrapping- not a huge priority right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am almost finished my Christmas Cards! Which reminds me, I need your address please! I want to wrap the presents I have and then next week I need to finish shopping. I thought since I was hope this year I would be able to get it done so early but I stil don't know what to get some people and that's holding me back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this on my desk! Happy Friday, friend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are at the wrapping presents stage and I have not even started my shopping! AHHH! I need to get a move on this! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you had such a crap day!! A good workout always turns my day around too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad today is better! And impressed with the handstands!

    I will be relaxing, writing and mailing Xmas cards, CLEANING, working on my house (still need to finish re-arranging and moving in), and maybe baking Xmas cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad your workout turned your day around! This has been a LONG week. I am so glad it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha love the quote. hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that quote about Saturday and Sunday...so the truth:) My weekend consisted of all things Christmas...Christmas shopping, Christmas wrapping, and Christmas parties:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...