Thursday, December 1, 2011

Three Things Thursday

Since I haven’t done it for a while, it’s time to bring back an awesome segment called ‘would you rather’. We all know you love it and love to play along Winking smile

{one} would you rather be Jessica Simpson or Christina Aguilera?
I would have to say Christina as she has a better voice and is a little smarter than Jessica. Who can’t forget the chicken of the sea incident?

jessica-simpson83329

{two} would you rather public speak naked at a beauty pageant or would you rather public speak at obese conference where everyone else was naked? {this one is courtesy of Mr.D}
I would have to say where everyone else was naked and hope that my eyes never wander down to their level. Public speaking naked would be terrible!

{three} would you rather hang out with the cast of bridesmaids or the cast of the hangover?
This is tough as both casts are seriously funny! I am going to say the cast of the hangover . All I can think of when I see the lady from SNL is her character with the small hands and it creeps me out!

bridesmaids-movie-casthangover_cast_640_dhogan_88394786

Ok, let’s hear your answers! Smile


8 comments :

  1. Jessica, not sure why. But the chicken incident - ya, got me too - haha. But I am not blonde ;)
    Yes, where everyone else was naked for sure!
    Bridesmaids :) I thought the movie was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica- I LOVED the Newlyweds show (still sad they split up) and I find her adorable even though she is such a blonde. Christina seems just a little trashy to me.

    If I had to public speak, it would be better if the audience was naked and not me!

    This is tough as I loved both movies and casts! I would probably say the cast of the Hangover though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina!! I used to love her!

    Everyone else naked FOR SURE.

    I have never seen Bridesmaids (I know, the shame!) so I'm going to have to go with the Hangover I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all of your answers except the first one. I would be Jessica. I think she puts on the stupid act. Plus she's pregnant! And I LOVED being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with your answers for both #1 & #2! I can't weigh in on either Bridesmaids or the Hangover...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...
    1- Christina. I love that she's made such transformations in her look regularly.

    2- As much as I wish I could say "I'd want to be the naked one and show some confidence by just wearing a smile!" that just would NOT happen and let's be honest- I'd just get too cold. So I'd rather be the clothed one.

    3- The cast of bridesmaids. Those ladies CRACK ME UP! And I would love to become their friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Jessica... I really don't like Christina for some reason.

    2. Everyone else naked. I could not speak in public in the nude!!

    3. Bridesmaid for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'd go with the boy from Hangover...try to put some moves on Bradley;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...