Thursday, December 8, 2011

Three Things Thursday

Hello Thursday, you are pretty good, but you would be even better if you were Friday ;) I am going to warn you that this Three Things Thursday might be a little whiny today....feel free to x out of this page now if you don't want to listen :)

{one} I had a bit of a headache last night and thought it would be gone by this morning so I didn't take anything. Nope, it's still here and raging even more than last night. Headaches suck.

{two} Harley decided to wake up in the middle of the night {well I guess not middle of the night because it was 6am} and puke on the carpet again. I swear he tries to not go into the bathroom where there is no carpet just so I have to scrub the carpet yet again. So gross.

{three} It is supposed to be -20C here today. One word for that kind of weather: shitty! It makes me wish I was at home on the couch with a blanket, good movie and a fire. Unfortunately for me, I am stuck at work.

{four} Yes, a bonus whine just for you! I ordered our Christmas cards from Shutterfly and they still haven't been delivered yet. Fingers crossed that they come today, so I can get them out to our friends and family soon.

Tell me: what are you whiny about today? 






14 comments :

  1. I am feeling whiny too - mostly because this week has been dragging but I am coming down with a cold and last night I had wicked heart burn AND puking - I can't wait to have this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here, it's about -10 and I have to shovel all that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are allowed to be whiny. This weather sucks. Brr. woudl join you with that movie for sure. Stupid work. Oh Harley you little monkey. Oh send me you address k, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cold weather! But my new car starter helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blah, sorry for the puke! I would be whiny too!
    I am whiny, I need to get out of this house by myself for once, and idk I just don't feel like I belong here! I don't have a lot to be whiny about though, because it's stuff I could change!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope that headache goes away!

    Milo usually pukes on the hardwood but occasionally he goes for the carpet. My old cats used to puke on the carpet all the time which resulted in me being a pro carpet stain remover!

    I don't think we are going to hit -20 which is great news. It's still chilly out though. It's supposed to be 3 tomorrow!

    Well since you asked... my back, sides and inner thigh hurt. Growth spurt?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm whiny that I might have to run a race by myself because my running buddy got pneumonia. I shouldn't be whiny about that. But I am.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm (not so patiently) waiting on my Christmas cards too...so hoping they make it in the next couple of days! And why is it that carpet is so intriguing when they need to throw up?? You almost have to TRY to find carpet in our house and yet, Rookie does! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had a bad cough since last Thursday night and it's dragging me up the wall! I am going to drag myself to the walk-in tomorrow since it's clearly not going away anytime soon. Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been crappy weather here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's okay to whine. All good reasons, according to me. :) Hope your headache is gone tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yikes Leigh! I hope your day improves and your weekend is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that sucks that your cards haven't arrived yet. :( Bummer. :( And I hope your headache is gone by now. Those never-ending headaches are horrid.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally get the puke! Our cats always aim for the carpet. We finally bought a little carpet cleaner! Made things WAY easier.
    And the cold makes me super grumpy! I am hoping some hot yoga tonight will help. However movie and a blanket sounds fairly good too

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...