Monday, December 12, 2011

{weekend recap}

Holy moly, these weekends just keep flying by! It’s crazy that there is only one more full weekend until Christmas….just doesn’t feel like it quite yet.

{friday} it was a gorgeous winter night out, so we took Harley for a run after work. It was pretty dark, but so nice to just get out and run. Other than that, we made homemade pizza and spent the night relaxing around the house.

{saturday} I slept in until 9:30 and then it was off to crossfit. Another great class and was glad to have gone! In the afternoon, we ran some errands to Costco and Canadian Tire. Later that night, I met up with some friends as one of my good friends is moving to Australia for a year in January. It was great to see her before she moves.

{sunday} We had another snow storm, so the day was spent hunkering down in the house and staying warm. Is it spring yet?! I did manage to take a few pictures of Harley in front of the tree…
2011

He has grown so much compared to last year!
2010

He is still as cute as ever though if I don’t say so myself!

We have two Christmas parties, Mr.D’s birthday and a possible visit from the in-laws this coming week, so I am sure it will fly by. Have a great week!

Tell me: how was your weekend?


11 comments :

  1. Ah he looks so big! Sounds like a great weekend and busy week to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harley looks very serious about Christmas is that first picture. Hee!
    I am so not ready for Christmas. I've done almost no shopping and I'm all stressed out about what to get people. I need a personal assistant for every month of December from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harley has gotten SO big. What a cutie!

    Sounds like a great weekend. It really doesn't feel like Christmas to me so I can't believe there is only one more weekend till Christmas!! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grown so much is an understatement! Such great photos! I can't believe you had another snow storm, oh wells. Stay warm! It was 25 degrees here this AM, yuck! And to think I ran my first half marathon in 21 degree weather...I am crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harley has grown a bit! What a cutie! Sounds like you have a busy week coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Harley is huge! He's adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh harley! I loved his giant paws when he was a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harley is so cute! We make Homie pose in front of the tree every year too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that picture of Harley by the tree is crazy!

    Where in Australia is your friend moving to? How exciting?

    My weekend was great! I had my party on Saturday night so spent Fri night and all day Saturday preparing for that. Then Sunday i spent all day relaxing! It was blissful!

    Winter really has not started here, and for that I am thankful. It was 40 today, so like 5C! I ran outside in a light longsleeve shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, Harley is all grown up now!! The snow made everything so pretty, didn't it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE homemade pizza! It's one of my favourite things to have. Mr. H likes making everything from scratch - dough and all so everytime he volunteers to make it I take him up on it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...