Monday, December 19, 2011

{weekend recap}


Do you know what’s crazy? This time next week will mean that Christmas has already come and gone for another year! Time is seriously flying by.

The past few days have been busy! It started on Thursday night when we went to my work Christmas party. We didn’t end up getting home until 11pm, so it was a late night. For the party, we went to a dinner theatre and it was actually kind of fun!
Mr.D & I 


















On Friday night, Mr.D's parent's came into town to visit with us. We went out for dinner to celebrate Mr.D's birthday and it was delicious! After dinner, we came home and spent the rest of the night catching up and hanging out.

On Saturday morning, I went to a crossfit class and then my MIL and I spent the afternoon running some errands to get a few final Christmas presents. We had an early dinner as we had a Christmas party to head to and my in-laws were heading back home. Later in the night, we headed to Mr.D's friend's house for his Christmas party. It was fun catching up with friends and of course eating too much food.

Sunday was a lazy day! I slept in and then went to a crossfit class later in the morning. The workout was a 2500m row, which was hard!! I was dying by the end of the row. The rest of the day was spent reading, having a nap and watching too many episodes of Homeland, which we just started to get into.

Only four more days of work and it's holiday time!

Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?

12 comments :

  1. Great photo of you two, love the dress/shirt!!
    Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! Sounds like a good weekend, mine was busy also!

    I went to two Christmas parties this weekend and yesterday I cleaned our whole house, including carpet cleaning the stairs, and prepped food for the week and made a double batch of dough balls to take home for the holidays!! I had a busy but productive weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of you two! Red looks great on you and your hair looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally are obsessed with Cross Fit! But it's a good thing to be obsessed with. It sounds like a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to give this crossfit a try - sounds fun! Love the picture of you and the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it's almost Christmas! That picture is adorable of you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that picture of the two of you--so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great picture of you two! You are so beautiful, Leigh, and Mr. D is so handsome! Your hair looks really good in that photo, too, by the way!

    My weekend was great - lots of baking and cooking, and then i went to a holiday concert and then to my aunt & uncles for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your hair like that! glad you had a wonderful weekend :) and enjoyed a lazy sunday like me...XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to get some more strength training in. I might look into cross fit :)

    My weekend involved a trip to Ottawa, time spent with friends, and running in the cold. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again, you look gorgeous in that picture, Leigh! Sounds like you had a great and busy weekend. So are you all set for Christmas? Is Harley excited for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...