Wednesday, December 21, 2011

{what i'm loving}

Hello Wednesday! So glad to see you :) Christmas is coming so fast and it just doesn't feel real yet to me.



Today, I am linking up with Jamie's {what i'm loving} Wednesday. I haven't done it in a while, so I thought why not?
I am loving:

{one} that after today, I only have one more day of work left until it's holiday time! So excited :)
{two} that Christmas is in 4 days! Holy smokies, this year has gone by so quickly.

{three} that I successfully climbed the rope at crossfit last night all by myself. Not just once, but 4 times!! I was a little freaked out when I got to the top as it's high, but the feeling of being able to do it, is amazing. 

{four} that in less than four days, we will be spending time with our family. We don't get to see either of our families enough, so I am looking forward to spending time with them.

Tell me: what are you loving today?

10 comments :

  1. Only 2.5 more days of work for me! Then 11 off :) I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Leigh!! I can't even imagine climbing a rope,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on the rope climbing!! I haven't tried that since I was a gymnast! YAY for family time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job climbing the rope! I have never been good at that! I am so excited for family time at Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two more days (including today) of work for me and then I'm home bound for Christmas holidays and I also don't have to go back to work till January 3. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful Christmas friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Way to go on climbing the rope. You are getting strong!!

    I am loving that Christmsa is just a couple of days away. I can't wait to see my family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Christmas, Leigh! This year (and holiday season) has flown by. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today, plus one more work day for me. Counting down the minutes...

    Great job with the rope climb at Crossfit!

    I love that this week is almost over and I can sleep in for 10 days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are some awesome "What I'm Loving"s :-) Great job at crossfit! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...