Friday, January 6, 2012

{happy friday}



















Happy Friday everyone! Even though it's only my second day of work this week, I am beyond excited that today is Friday!

Last night, I went for my first run and crossfit workout in over two weeks. Dang, I am never taking that much time off again! The run wasn't too bad, but I was dying during the crossfit workout. That's the only workout I've done that I've felt so physically weak and tired. But I am going to get right back into it and stay with it!

This weekend we are:

  • taking down the Christmas decorations and Christmas tree
  • going to a crossfit class
  • enjoying the +9C weather we are supposed to have!
  • meeting up with Lindsey and her husband for dinner. So excited to finally met her!
Hope you have a great weekend everyone!

Tell me: what do you have planned for the weekend?

9 comments :

  1. Two weeks off does make it rough!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took at week off and yesterday's run was tough. I pushed through and was so happy I did when it was over! Time to get back on track!! Have a fun weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend, Leigh! I have taken all my decorations down, and now I just need to take my actual tree down... Oops! Have a great time with Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always feel so crappy the first workout back after a break but it doesn't take long to get back into it!

    Have fun with Lindsey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely weekend! I un decorated Monday night but I need John's help to take our real tree outside. I could do it myself but it would make a huge mess! So we are doing that tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo glad you are back. That is so fun you are meeting up with Lindsey. Super fun. Enjoy. We also need to take the tree down on Sunday..the rest is gone. Except my ornament wreath, I like it too much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get my xmas stuff down as well! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My weekend was fairly unplanned! I got in late Fri night from a biz trip, and crashed. Sat I ran 8 miles, had lunch with some friends, and studied. Today I studied! So pretty low key, but that's ok, as i am going to Chicago next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...