Friday, January 20, 2012

{happy friday}

Well hello there Friday! So glad to see you again :) This week has seemed really long after being stuck inside all week because it was too cold to do anything else! We normally walk Harley every night, and we didn't take him for one walk this week. Lots of playing fetch in the backyard though.

We don't have much planned for this weekend. Scratch that, we have NOTHING planned for this weekend. Kind of lame and sad? Yes, but I like weekends like this. I am sure the usual stuff of getting groceries and cleaning the house will be added in there too.

Just a few randoms for this week:
  • we tried a new recipe last night and it was tasty (yet not that healthy). It was a recipe for beef taco skillet from Campbell's. The recipe can be found here. It was super easy to make too!
  • I also tried a new recipe for energy balls, which can be found here. I made two batches, one with almond butter and one with peanut butter and both are delicious! Super easy to make too.
  • I told myself I wouldn't watch The Bachelor this go around, but somehow I have found myself watching it. Mr.D set up the PVR for me, so I end up skipping through a lot of it. I hope Kacie B wins, but word on the street is the Courtney (the annoying model) wins. What are you thinking Ben?!
  • We started watching the series called Bomb Girls and we can't decide if we like it or not. We've watched maybe 3-4 episodes and it's not bad, but there is no Jax Teller in it...
  • I've been looking for outfit ideas on Pinterest and have found some cute ones, but suck at executing them in real life. You can find me here.
Hope you have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments :

  1. Yay! I am going to find you in Pinterest! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love weekends with nothing! Oh no..a show without Jax sucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's at all lame to have nothing planned! I love weekends like that. The good part is, it's warming up a bit, so we can stop getting so stir crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently become OBSESSED with pinterest!!! Just followed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been avoiding pinterest because I fear it will suck me in! Maybe after the CFA is behind me, I will check it out.

    I am glad you had a quite, unplanned weekend. Those are important!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinterest has some great outfit ideas, but I find that I own like none of the clothing. Many of the pieces I could probably buy at somewhere cheap like forever 21, but it just seems like so much effort. :)

    I haven't watched the Bachelor, but keep wanting to with people chatting on twitter about it. Hope you guys had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't gotten into Pinterest. I made a few boards for the nursery but that's it. I find I have too many other things to take up my time!! Plus I haven't figured out the best way to search things on it. When I get some free time I am going to spend a day just figuring it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...