Thursday, January 5, 2012

She's alive!

 Well, it's been a long time since I've been on a computer and have read any blogs! I feel so out of the loop, so everyone fill me in on what I missed ;) I took a blogging break for good reason....Mr.D and I went to the Dominican Republic for a week with my family! I know, I know bad me for not mentioning it at all, but I figured I would rather be safe and than sorry with our house sitting empty for close to two weeks.

We just got back today after being in five different airports in 11 days, so this post will be short and sweet. I will doing some vacation recaps once all of the pictures are uploaded onto my computer and the million loads of laundry are done! But I'll leave you with a few pictures of our trip:

Christmas morning with my mom and brothers















Gorgeous beach

















Mr.D & I






















Tell me: how was your Christmas holidays? Were you spoiled or did you go on any trips?

7 comments :

  1. So jealous! But at least you come back to great weather here. No trips over the holidays but it was a great break. I finally got my Kitchenaid mixer and juicer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dominican!! I can't wait to hear all about it!! Glad you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks and sounds like it was an amazing holiday! Did you go to Ontario first for Christmas and then to the DR? Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far...sounds amazing and welcome back :)) Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!! You have been missed! Glad to hear your vacation was lots of fun! Can't wait to read all the recaps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful trip! I bet it was amazing to feel sunshine!!! I had a great Christmas! Love to fun and family and yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm soo jealous! I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...