Monday, January 9, 2012

{weekend recap}

Hello there Monday, please be nice to me today okay? :) This weekend flew by again...darn you weekends for always doing that.

{friday} Mr.D was still feeling sick (we think he picked something up on/after our trip), so I took Harley for a walk and then we spent the night lounging on the couch. We watched the movie 50/50, which was pretty good. Definitely sad at points, but worth watching.

{saturday} We spent the morning taking down the Christmas tree and decorations...kind of sad that Christmas is over for another year. Our living room looks so empty without the tree, but that just makes me want to buy new decorations for the house :) The rest of the day was spent around the house, taking Harley for a walk, etc. Later on, we met up with Lindsey and her husband for dinner, who were in town for the afternoon. It was fun to get together with them after chatting with Lindsey for so long! Best part of meeting her? I finally met someone who is my size (and potentially smaller than me! ;) ) Just teasing, Lindsey! :)

{sunday} We spent the morning just hanging around the house (can you tell we had a lazy weekend?!) and then went to the see the new Sherlock Holmes movie in the afternoon. We both really liked it and would recommend seeing it! After the movie, we stopped for groceries and for a few things at Canadian Tire.

Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?

7 comments :

  1. I want to see Sherlock Holmes, but it had bad reviews but then again I never agree with the reviews anyways! haha
    It was great to meet you guys and yes, someone my size, us small peeps have to stick together ;) Hope to see you guys again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh is 50/50 available on Netflix or Zune now? I really want to see that so if it is I predict a movie night in my very near future :)

    Sounds like a great weekend. Lazy weekends are the best sometimes. I hope Mr. D feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soudsn perfect! I'll have to remember 50/50. I need to watch the 1st SH movie, I have heard that they are good..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the new Sherlock Holmes movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lazy weekends are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched 50/50 last week too (maybe on wednesday or thursday?). I thought it was very good- though I pretty much lost it during the pre-surgery scene. I thought it was so well done that I almost felt like I was feeling the emotions of everyone in the scene...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to 50/50 in the theater. Oh my goodness, I cried alot. But I'm a crier. ;) It was SO good, though!

    I hope Mr. D is back to 100%!

    My weekend was wonderful. I was busy with studying but made time to have lunch with friends and that was definitely the highlight of my weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...