Friday, February 3, 2012

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! Love when Friday's come around because that means it's the weekend! :) I am off today, so I enjoyed a sleep in this morning. I am currently cuddled up on the couch watching tv and typing up this post and it's perfect :)

This weekend, we are:

  • intro to crossfit class tomorrow for Mr.D {yes, I inspired him to sign up!} and a regular class for me
  • dinner with Alison, Justin & Cruz on Saturday night
  • crossfit class on Sunday morning with Alison. The box I belong to is letting members bring a friend for free, so Alison is coming along to try it out :)
  • enjoying the warm weather while it's here
Hope you have a great weekend everyone!

Tell me: what are you up to this weekend?

13 comments :

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! Have fun with Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like a active weekend! I am taking it easy tonight after a gym trip, the tomorrow I have a girls spa date and Sunday going to a friend's for Superbowl. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Mr. D is trying Crossfit! I am so excited! :) And for dinner too! :) I may make you try wine. :) ha ha Cruz is so pumped for a date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an ideal weekend ahead! Mine is going to be busy, but that's okay! Hope you enjoy your dinner date and crossfit classes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great you got Mr. D to try crossfit with you!!! Will be so fun to have an activity like that to do together!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you guys have a great weekend! ps, just became a follower of A&J...i love that y'all are friends :) must be why i like her blog so much... XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha you convinced Mr.D to go to the dark side!! Love it!

    Enjoy your day off- I am certainly jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tomorrow I am studying and celebrating my birthday, on Sunday I fly to Charlotte, NC for work! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any races coming up for you or are you just Crossfitting it? I have to admit, I love Crossfit more than running. Yep. I do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy!
    I started my weekend off with a nice run with my husband- so it is off to a good start and hopefully will only get better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woot! Sounds like your weekend was set up to be a blast! Glad you got Friday off and were able to enjoy the down time. I love those days :) Can't wait to hear how Mr. D and Alison did at crossfit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...