Friday, February 10, 2012

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! So glad that the day is here...finally. This morning has been crazy busy at work, so just getting to my post now. Totally unlike my Friday's! The snow is currently flying outside and I am hoping it stops soon. It's rumored to be cold today and tomorrow and back up to +6 C on Sunday. Fingers crossed that it actually happens!

This weekend, we are:
  • getting my hair cut on Saturday. It is long over due! I am also thinking of getting bangs...love both of these on Reese Witherspoon

  • going for lunch with Alison and Nicole on Sunday. Yes, breaking my challenge, but it's for a good reason :)
  • crossfit classes
  • making a few cards for upcoming birthdays, etc
  •  enjoying the weekend!
Have a great weekend!


Tell me: what do you have planned for your weekend?

12 comments :

  1. Yes! Those bangs would look so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bangs on that first Reese Witherspoon picture! That would look great on you! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for breaking your pact for us! :) Can't wait to see your hair! bangs bangs bangs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Reese's hair. I wish my hair was like hers.

    Can't wait for lunch!! I do feel bad about you breaking your challenge though...

    I plan on making cards this week too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great crossfit WOD!! I'm taking this weekend off but we had a killer today - felt great!! By the way, what is your challenge that you are breaking? (You have to have a break every once in a while!) PS - post pics of your homemade bday cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those hair pictures! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way those look- but I always find that bangs like that are really annoying...but i think i pretty much have them right now because my bangs are growing out (because I got a bad hair cut before christmas and need to figure out where to go for a better hair gut)...and they're kind of annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. get your hair done reese witherspoon style. seriously her hair is so gorgeous as is she. i love the feeling of fresh hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You better post pics of your haircut! I am long overdue for one as well. I haven't had my hair cut since late Sept!!

    I hope you have a fabulous weekend. Mine will be quiet. I am studying & babysitting for my friend's son. I need a quiet weekend after the craziness of the past week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comment on my blog! It's always fun to find other bloggers in the area. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the bangs! I think you will look GREAT with them! Hope you had a great weekend! Can't wait to see your new 'do'

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...