Friday, February 17, 2012

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! So, so ready for the weekend. I had a wonderful sleep in this morning as I knew Friday traffic is always lighter combined with lots of people being off because of teacher's convention. Took me only 20 minutes to get to work....that's a great way to start a Friday!

This weekend, we are:
  • doggie-sitting and having a sleep over with Cruz. Her parent's both had plans, so she gets to spend the day and night with us (okay, I know she is more excited to see Harley)
  • a possible visit from my in-laws. They had mentioned earlier in the week that they might come to visit, but nothing set in stone yet
  • sleeping in and enjoying the weekend!
  • working on a few DIY projects that I spotted on Pinterest.
  • hoping that my cold that Mr.D lovingly passed onto me goes away soon.
  • enjoying our Monday off as a family :)
Tell me : what do you have planned for your long weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

10 comments :

  1. Aww, have fun with Cruz and Harley!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with Cruz!!! And have a fun weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much and its just what I want!! Maybe do a little decorating/cleaning if I feel like it. Definitely watch some movies (I like to watch a few of the Oscar nominated ones so I kind of know whats going on during the award show:)...maybe even read...and definitely nap:) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cruz is so excited!! Thank you again. Can't wait to see what you make! Feel better soon. Mr. D sharing colds is not nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could sleep in.... monday cant come soon enough

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must.know.about.DIY.projects.you.are.working.on.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going for a run, visiting with friends and enjoying my day off on Monday :)) Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I can't wait to see what projects you are working on. Also, I was wondering if I could pay you to make some bibs for 2 friends that are expecting in May. Feel free to say no! I just loved the one you posted this week!

    It's not a long weekend here, but Monday will be quiet as the financial markets are closed. I am looking forward to video chatting w/ Amber and making fish tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What??? You caught a cold?? Awful!! Hope it doesn't last very long! Enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...