Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's day!


Happy valentine's day everyone! Hope that you are spoiled by your significant other :) I know that we don't have any major plans except making dinner together and a crossfit class. How romantic of us ;)


*****************************************


Yesterday was a super long day...left my house at 6:15am and didn't get home until 8:30pm. Was beyond ready for some food and bed at that point! It was a great day filled with learning for work, but I am definitely not cut out for the travelling for work. 


But, when I got home there was a package waiting for me from my mom. She always sends the best packages! Here are the contents:















She definitely spoiled me! If my mom happens to be reading, thank you mom! :)


 Hope everyone has a great Valentine's day!

14 comments :

  1. Awe cute package. That was so sweet of your mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a sweet package from your mom! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is great! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun package, the bikini looks so cute! And the shoes! Great Mom! :) Happy heart day. I hope Harley makes you dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's how we are spending our V-day too, Dinner and crossfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom gave me a little Valentine's Day goodie bag too. So sweet! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, what an awesome package to come home to! Love it!

    Work travel is tough. It's part of my job, so I just have to accept it, but it's not something I enjoy and it's not as glamorous as other people think it is!

    Enjoy your night with Mr. D! I went to the gym in my building and it was REALLY busy tonight! Surprising as gyms are usually dead on V-Day! I think it's great you guys are doing a crossfit class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS, with all the crossfit classes you have been doing, I think you owe us a flexing photo of your guns. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are those yellow shoes??? I must have them!!!! They look so cute! Great package!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, yay for packages from home! They make the day so awesome :) Those shoes look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...