Monday, February 6, 2012

{weekend recap}

Have you ever had one of those weekends where you will do anything to keep it from ending? That was me yesterday. We didn't do anything overly exciting, but it was still a great weekend. I think the sunshine and +9C weather helped too :)


Tulips from Alison, delicious guacamole & Harley enjoying the sunshine!

This picture almost sums up our weekend! It included dinner with friends, great food, playing outside in the sun and more.

{friday} I had the day off, so I enjoyed a sleep in and did some stuff around the house before heading out for a run with Harley. It was gorgeous out and we ended up running 7k, which is the furthest I have gone in a while. Great run all around! After our run, I headed out for groceries and other errands. We made a delicious dinner on the bbq (in February in Alberta...craziness!!) and then spent the night hanging out at home.

{saturday} I went to a crossfit class in the morning and then did stuff around the house. Later in the day, Alison, Justin and Cruz came over for dinner and a puppy play date. We never seem to take pictures and we really need to fix that! The pups had fun as always and were both passed out shortly after they left. Successful night if I don't say so myself.

{sunday} Yesterday, the box that I belong to for crossfit had a day to bring a friend for free to try it out, so Alison came along with me. It was a fun class that was done in teams and I think left both of us sweating a lot after it! I am glad that Alison came along to see why I love it so much. After crossfit, I was pretty lazy. Did a few loads of laundry and then played around with my blog. Ps- how do you like the changes?! 

Overall, a great weekend! If the gorgeous weather wants to continue into this week, I wouldn't mind at all :)

Tell me: how was your weekend?

11 comments :

  1. Love the new look and we had a great weekend with ya! I'm still dreaming of the guac and my legs are sore from Crossfit! :) Loved it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the changes! You did a great job :)
    We had a great weekend, busy but with all fun stuff. I cannot believe the weather either! I wore my TOMS yesterday and was so happy to be able to wear non winter shoes! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new look, first of all... and also love that you're so fit with crossfit! glad you had a great weekend, my friend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend once again! Too bad there is snow this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend!! Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new look! Suits you and your blog really well. Good job!

    Sounds like a great weekend. You guys had such amazing weather! It was gorgeous here this weekend too but not THAT warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look, Leigh! It looks amazing. And it sounds like you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG your new blog look is SOOOO cute! I love it!!! Glad you had such an amazing weekend. I didn't want it to end either. Hope you had a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great weekend!! The weather was gorgeous! We also BBQ'd last night!

    Love the new blog look! I do sorta miss that wedding picture of you two though! It's definitely one of my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new layout!! Did you do it yourself?

    Sounds like a lovely weekend! I feel like most weekends are entirely too short and I would do anything ot make them a bit longer!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...