Tuesday, February 21, 2012

{weekend recap}

I don't know about you, but I personally love when a work week starts on a Tuesday. Too bad I will probably be confused for the rest of the week. So worth it though!


{friday} We didn't do too much exciting as I was still feeling sick from my cold. Lots of time spent hanging out on the couch. 


{saturday} In the morning, I went to crossfit for a workout...it involved LOTS of rowing, which sucked. After crossfit, I headed over to Alison's to pick up Cruz for her sleepover with Harley :) The dogs played for the rest of the afternoon, while I got stuff around the house. Mr.D's parent's came down for a visit in the afternoon and brought a few things with them....including a 'new' to us treadmill and some baby related items from my BIL & SIL (they are moving in June and aren't able to take it with them). 


Here is a few pictures of the pups...everyone likes pictures of dogs right?!






Enjoying playing outside on a gorgeous day

How they slept for the night














































{sunday} Mr.D's parents spent the 
night and they stayed until around noon. After they left, we headed to Costco and Superstore for some groceries. Ah the joys of being grown up! After that, we took Harley for a walk and enjoyed the rest of the day hanging around the house. I worked on a few DIY projects (will talk about them later this week). That night, we watched the movie Midnight in Paris. It was pretty good :)

{monday} I went to another crossfit class in the morning, which was really busy! I would say that there were close to 30 people in the class. Normal classes usually have 5-15 at the most. After crossfit, I ran a few errands and then we took Harley for another walk. It was a sunny day, but a little cold out. 

Overall, another great weekend filled with family, friends and a little relaxation :)

Tell me: how was your long weekend?

11 comments :

  1. Ah what great photos, they are too cute! Can't wait to hear about your DIYs! And lucky you for a treadmill and baby stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! Cute dogs!
    I also did some CrossFit this weekend. No rowing for me though (thank goodness)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cruz and Harley are too cute!!! Glad they had a great playdate! Can't wait to hear about your DIY's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't have a long weekend :( But my weekend was good! Very busy and full!

    Baby related stuff hey??? Hmmm.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with Amber - baby related stuff huh? :) Yes we are nosy. ;)

    Sounds like a great weekend! Even though I worked yesterday this still feels like a short week because yesterday was so quiet, it didn't feel like a work day!

    My weekend was good. I went to HH on Friday night and had 2 delicious cucumber margaritas. And then spent the rest of the weekend studying... but at least i started it off with something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture of Harley and Cruz sleeping is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always get confused about the days after a long weekend! I just couldn't remember that today was Tuesday, I kept thinking it was Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My weekend was too short:) Though I did get through a bunch of dvr which was a big accomplishment:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...