Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{what i'm loving}

Happy Wednesday everyone! As this is posting, I will be making my way to Edmonton for our annual appreciation/Christmas party. It's a little late this year, but better late than never right?

I am linking up with Jamie's {what i'm loving} Wednesday series!


Today, I am loving:

{one} When we were dog sitting on the weekend, Harley was laying on his dog bed and the other puppy came and curled up beside him. Harley is not a big cuddler, so it was extra cute!
Harley and his other girlfriend. Cruz is always #1!


{two} That I get to stare at this cute face everyday on my work desktop. How can you not smile when you see that adorable face?! Okay, maybe I am a little biased :)

{three} This pretty sunrise yesterday morning as I came into work. This is from the front of my building looking towards downtown. Such a pretty sky!






















{four} The weather has been so gorgeous this week! It is usually really cold in January in Alberta, so to have a week of plus degree weather is fantastic. Even better that the sun has still been out when I have been taking Harley for a run after work. I hate running or walking him in the dark and cold.

Tell me: what are you loving today?

11 comments :

  1. Glad you're enjoying your wonderful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fun party! :) Ah that is so cute them cuddling! :) Glad Cruz is still #1. She would not deal well with heart break at the age of 2.5!
    Loving this weather too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    I'm a little jealous that your workplace is Mac...

    Today I'm loving that I don't have to commute on roads that got snowed on and then covered in freezing rain. So much nicer not to have to worry about getting to work in that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather! I know everyone says it but this is so not typical here and I hate the cold so I am extremely happy! Plus every nice "winter" day we have is one day closer to spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having awesome weather too!!! Love puppy cuddles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good time in Edmonton! How long are you there for?

    That is a cute picture of Harley and his other girlfriend! I love when animals cuddle!

    That sunrise is gorgeous! Our new office is on the 47th floor so we get some pretty epic sunrises. I guess if I have to be up at the crack of stupid I might as well get treated to a nice unobstructed view of the sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sky! I have a picture of Homie on my work computer too. I love seeing his puppy face all day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm SO jealous that you get to work on a mac. Seriously! I hate my stupid work PC!!!

    I'm loving the warm weather too BUT I would like a little more snow so we could put our season passes to better use!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the mild weather we continue to have! Yea! I am loving that I feel great and am pretty much fully recovered from my sinus surgery!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...