Friday, March 9, 2012

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! Sorry that I've been pretty quiet this week. I was out of town for work on Wednesday and then just felt like I didn't have much to say. Nothing much is new around here...just going to CrossFit, walking Harley, making dinner, sleep, etc and repeat. 


This weekend we are:

  • enjoying the gorgeous weather! It is supposed to be 8C both days, which is fabulous for March in Alberta.
  • going to a crossfit class. Mr.D has finished his intro class and has been coming with me to the regular classes. A couple who CrossFit's together, stays together right?!
  • going for dinner at Alison & Justin's. I know Harley is looking forward to seeing his girlfriend and having a run around in the back yard
And just some random pictures for your Friday:
Harley & I cuddling the other night


Harley has taken to laying at the top of the 
stairs if I am in bed alone. What a guard dog!

Tell me: What do you have planned for the weekend?




9 comments :

  1. That will be fun to go to Crossfit together!
    We are hosting my Grandma's 75th BDay party here Sunday so that will take up most of the weekend. I am so not ready for the weekend, since that means going back to work sooner! haha
    Enjoy the weather! I am hoping we can get out for a walk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome you guys go to class together. I love working out with J too. Looking forward to dinner! :) And dessert. I love the guard dog and cuddling pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fun that you are starting to do CrossFit together! I love the warm weather we are getting in Alberta. I'm taking advantage by going snowboarding! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned!! Love the pic of Harley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have so much fun this weekend with A, J, and Cruz! I love that you two are taking crossfit together! :) Maybe I'll finally convince M to take boot camp with me once or twice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The one of you and Harley cuddling is adorable. He's gotten so big!!! That is awesome that Mr. D is into crossfit now too. I really want to try it with Eric after my marathon because I think it's something Eric would really like since he's into weight lifting and it would be fun to have a workout to do together! You've inspired me :)

    Have a great weekend. I get home from Ottawa at 7 pm tomorrow so I'm spending Sunday sleeping, resting and organizing! Tomorrow I'm doing my 29 K long run around Ottawa which should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pic of you & Harley cuddling is so cute!

    I think it's awesome that you & Mr. D both do crossfit! Great way to spend time 'together' doing something good for both of you!

    Tomorrow I have 2 baby showers - one in the morning, one in the evening. This group of friends isn't together very often as we are spread out, and 2 are pregnant and due w/in days of each other so we are having both showers this weekend so we can all celebrate together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crossfit is enough to keep ya busy!!! LOVE IT! keep it up girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously the cutest photo of you and Harley ever!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...