Friday, March 16, 2012

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! I know I am glad that it's here...especially since I struggled to get out of bed this morning. So looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow! {do you hear that Harley...we are sleeping in!}


We actually have quite a boring weekend planned. As in we have ZERO plans...besides going to a CrossFit class or two of course. We also might get together with some friend's and their dog for a puppy play date.


Want to see something that made me smile yesterday? Ok, here you go:

Sitting and standing is so much work!

Cheese-ing it up for the camera as usual
Harley and his brown puppy posse!


All of the pictures are courtesy of our doggie day care. I swear that Harley loves to ham it up for the camera! Such a silly dog. 

Have a great weekend everyone!


6 comments :

  1. We have nothing really planned either and I love it! I hope to do some spring cleaning, and change up the house into spring mode a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pics of Harhar. :) So funny. Enjoy your weekend. I didn't want to get out of bed either especially cause J and C got to sleep in. Pout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good weekend! Love me some Harley. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA that picture of Harley sitting on the bench cracks me up. I wish our doggie daycare took pics of the pups!!! The place where we board Chloe does but the doggy daycare doesn't!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, that pic of him sittign on the bench is awesome. It is tough work being a dog, apparently!

    Enjoy your plan free weekend! I am having dinner w/ a blogger tonight that is running a half tomorrow (which I was supposed to run with her but had to bow out on since I didn't build my mileage up post-surgery). Tomorrow night I am doing a girls night in dinner/movie night with 2 friends. Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...