Friday, March 23, 2012

{happy friday}


Happy Friday everyone! Another week survived and it's finally the weekend...hallelujah!

This weekend, I am:

  • running my first 5 mile race! It's not a very common distance for races around here, so I am excited about it
  • finishing up the bibs that I am making for Lisa. Only two left and they are all done :)
  • going to a CrossFit class
  • going shopping with Alison on Sunday. My tax return money is burning a hole in my pocket, plus I really need some new clothes. 
Hope you have a great weekend!

Tell me: what do you have planned for your weekend?

6 comments :

  1. I am running a couple shorter races this summer and actually excited for them! What race are you running this weekend?
    Have fun shopping! Jealous of your tax refund! haha. I had to pay, but only $100. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! We really need to make some wedding-related decisions this weekend. I'm hoping to cross music selections and picking out tuxes off our list! I also need to do a bit of clothes shopping as I'm feeling really blah about my closet lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY to shopping! How many bibs did you make? Nice work. Good luck with the run!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you end up buying. Hooray for having some tax refund to spend! I got a nice refund this year, which all went towards medical bills... but thank god I got that return, otherwise I would be paying them off for the next couple of months!

    So excited to give those bibs to my friends. They will LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun on your run!! & SO enjoy shopping!!! I never get a refund - boo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...