Friday, March 30, 2012

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! How is your day going so far? Mine is pretty dandy....I took today off, so I slept in, took Harley for a walk, did a load of laundry and am now sitting here catching up on blog posts. I could get used to this :)


Later today, I am heading over to Nicole's house with Alison to finally meet Nicole's baby girl. So looking forward to it! After that, I might stop at Costco to see what's new there and then a CrossFit class tonight. Mr.D is finally coming home from his bike trip in Utah with some friends, so I am excited to see him after a week away. 


Tomorrow we are off to Mr.D's hometown to see his family for his grandpa's 90th birthday. It's been a while since we've seen everyone, so that will be fun to catch up.


And because a blog post is not complete without a picture, here is one of Harley from this morning: 
Aren't I cute mom?
Tell me: what do you have planned for your weekend?

8 comments :

  1. Yay for Friday off!! See you soon! I need to go to Costco again soon! Love the capris they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a day off! I've been thinking of taking a random personal day sometime soon. Just to relax. Although I am looking forward to having next Friday off. It's going to be a day of long running and pampering :) Have an awesome weekend, Leigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for taking a random Friday off. I love doing that! I haven't done that for a long time, so once this CFA is behind me, I definitely will!

    Enjoy your weekend w/ Mr. D's family! Tonight I am meeting a friend for sushi, tomorrow night a friend, her husband, and baby are coming over for dinner. Still havent' decided what to make... or grocery shopped... that will happen tonight after sushi. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yaay! I hope you have a great time with Nicole and Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend! They have finally opened a Crossfit place in the far south by us! I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great weekend! I need to take more Friday's off where I stay home. I mostly only take them off to have a long weekend and go somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a busy and fun weekend! I can't wait to hear about you meeting Audrey and visiting with Nicole :) If you are interested, I tagged you in my 11 things post over at http://happygirlsareprettygirls.blogspot.com/2012/04/11-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute pic of Harley! Never knew running shoes made good pillows!!

    It was great to see you last week!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...