Wednesday, March 21, 2012

These are my confessions


Last week, I did a post with some of my confessions. I thought it would be a fun post series to each week with a different confession each week. The confessions could be juicy, interesting or totally lame.
So, here we go!

I confess....that I have entirely too many hair and beauty products! I honestly did not count them, but I still have a feeling that I have a lot of different products. I will say though that I have very thick and coarse hair, so I need all the hair products I can get to make it straight.

the products in my shower
under my sink


































Tell me: how many beauty or hair products do you own? How many do you think is too many?

11 comments :

  1. I have thick wavy hair too, but it is easy to tame ;)
    I use little product on my hair, and I think I only have hairspray, dry shampoo and shampoo and conditioner.
    You are girl, no number is too many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have waaay to many hair products as well!!! I keep telling myself to use what I have got, but some of the products I know don't work as well as others I have become to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have too many to count... I really should just throw them out! Most of them I have bought to try, and didn't like... not sure why I am keeping them lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do too!! I love trying new ones and then don't love most! ha I did throw a bunch away when we moved! :) Yay me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I'm lucky I get hairspray on my hair! You must be using all the products I'm not, hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is A LOT! Eric and I just de-cluttered our bathroom a few weeks ago and he made me throw away a bunch of stuff that I never used. I had about half of how much you have probably but only use 3-4 things on a daily basis and maybe 5 or 6 on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, that is alot! I do not have many beauty products. I have 2 kids of shampoo/condition - one for straight hair, one for when i want to wear it curly. And then I have a gel for straight hair days & mousse for curly days. and then hairspray. And spray for when I use hot rollers. That is it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GIRLFRIEND! I think we all need to confess this one. Why, oh why do I have so many hair products? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. right there with you. i have a MOP of hair on my head and it needs A LOT of TLC

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have too many, a few that I bought but many that were given as gifts that I never use. I just always straighten my hair, simply because I don't know any other way to style it, besides a pony tail. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have way more shower products but i have more hair products under the sink!! I don't even use most of them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...