Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday motivation

Hello Tuesday! One day closer to the weekend....anything to get you through the week right?! Last night, Mr.D and I went to a CrossFit class. Let's just say that we can go to a class together, but can't be partners. I won't tell you who snipped at who *cough myself cough* The workout was:
A. 3 Rounds for time:
Row 300m
30 Sit-ups
B. Tabata Intervals
1. Back Extensions
2. Med Ball Cleans
The medicine ball cleans were so HARD after doing the back extensions! But we got the workout done, so it's another one in the books.
As the CrossFit opens are going on right now, I thought I would use that for motivation today. 



This is WOD 12.4, which took place last week. Let me just say, 150 wall balls is a LOT of wall balls. And muscle ups are not easy and these guys make it look like NOTHING. I especially love 1:25....so cool!



This next video features Brett Marshall who co-owns and works out of the CrossFit location that we go to. Brett is an amazing athlete and never fails to teach you something or inspire you. Love this video!



Tell me: what motivates or inspires you? Have you been watching or keep track of the open games?

3 comments :

  1. Man alive that is a lot of wall balls! Those are THE worst! yuk. Wow they are amazing. That sure is inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craziness! I can't believe people can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of the open games! That is a lot of wall balls - I think those seem like something wouldn't be bad at first but make you feel fatigued pretty quick!

    I am inspired and motivated by my fellow run club members. And signing up for races keeps me motivated, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...