Monday, March 5, 2012

{weekend recap}

Monday, Monday, Monday. How I am never happy that you continue to show up week to week. Especially since you are supposed to bring 10-30cm of snow with you over the next 24 hours. Not cool!


This weekend was pretty quiet for us, but it was perfect :) It included:

  • A 7k run with Harley on Saturday. It was a gorgeous, although a bit windy, day out. Can you tell by the smile on his face that he enjoyed it?


  • Did some baking on Sunday which included cookies and banana muffins. Love homemade stuff!















  • went to two crossfit classes which kicked my butt. In a good way of course!
  • watched the movie Tower Heist. Wouldn't recommend you watch it. 
  • took Harley for a long walk on Sunday. Although it had snowed the night before, it was a sunny and gorgeous walk

Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?

11 comments :

  1. I signed up for Netflix this weekend. Friday I watched the entire first season of Walking Dead and then three more movies on Saturday. Whoops! Lazy bones!

    Today I had brunch with some friends, went to a Bowl For Kids Sake event, and am now brewing a giant pot of Sweet Potato Chili! Redeemed my laziness a tad :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! BOO to the snow, isn't it supposed to be spring? It is very snowy and cold in Ottawa but it was 15 C in Kamloops when I left. I think they are supposed to get snow this week too, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much snow?! Are you trying to convince me not to come back north? haha.
    We had a great weekend down here, but sadly only 2 more days before we are back to reality and the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have snow on the way as well... Falling as I type lol

    Sounds like a great weekend. My weekend was relaxing, running, seeing friends, cooking, baking, reading and sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? Snow? At least I don't have to commute right now! We went for a walk today and it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those seem like the perfect treat after a run!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so not looking forward to all the snow either!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We watched Tower Hiest too. I expected it to be horrible...but then I kinda enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - that is A LOT of snow. :( I hope they are wrong and you don't get that much! Yikes!

    My weekend was good. I had family time with my parents, studied, and then had family time with my brother's family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pup is SO adorable. Love him! And I would really like one of those cookies right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG - those cookies look amazing. I want some now! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...