Monday, March 19, 2012

{weekend recap}

Another weekend has come and gone....can't believe that we are nearing the end of March already! This year is flying by whether we like it or not!


This weekend, we:


-Went to a CrossFit class together on Friday night. It was pretty tame workout, but it was good to go to practice some of the movements. The workout was:

A. Hang Snatch - 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, rest 2-3 minutes
B.  Snatch Balance  1 rep x 6 sets, rest 2:00
- Took Harley for a 6.5k run on Saturday morning. It started snowing less than a kilometer into our run, but thankfully died down!
- ran errands on Saturday afternoon and then stopped by our CrossFit location to watch everyone do the open workout 12.4. It was seriously inspiring!
- lazed around on Saturday night and started working on the bibs that Lisa asked me to make for some friends. Just have to sew the outside of the bibs and they are done :)










- Went to another CrossFit class on Sunday morning with Mr.D that had us sweating from the get go!
- put together an Easter basket for my niece. It was actually a lot of fun!










And just a reminder to everyone as it's Monday and they are never fun:











Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?

10 comments :

  1. Those bibs are so cute! Someday you'll have to teach me! :) That basket is super cute too! What a good Auntie you are! I should make something for Emerson...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bibs, so you are for "hire" to make them...? haha. I need to get motivated, I have 6 friends having babies starting here soon through the summer! I even bought a sewing machine last summer that still has never been used...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bibs
    This weekend here was gorgeous - more so on Sunday...we spent most of the day outside even though my Maddy was sick...it did her well to be outside running around cuz she seems a lot better today!! We are getting gorgeous
    temps here all week - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally found a crossfit class near my work!! I might have to join once I go back :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower! loving your blog! can't believe you went to crossfit 3 times this weekend..inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's crazy that it was snowing for you because I got sunburned on my run this weekend. I can't wait to get a dog and go running with him :) Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the bibs! My friends are going to love them, thank you so much for doing this for me. I really really appreciate it!

    My weekend was wonderful! I studied alot, but i also had alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes good ole' snatches -- Get it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those bibs are adorable! Ever thought of opening an etsy shop or doing craft fairs?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your fabric choices!

    My weekend was spent with my mum, my sister and little Zoey. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...