Wednesday, April 4, 2012

cricket cricket

Well hello there! Things have been mighty quiet around here lately and I apologize for that. This weekend was busy, traveled for work on Monday, was swamped at work yesterday and am traveling for work again today! Whew! 


Mr.D came home on Saturday afternoon from his bike trip and as soon as he got home, we were off again to his hometown. His grandpa turned 90, so his family had a birthday party for him. Unfortunately we got into town too late for the party, but were still able to visit with the family that came in from out of town. Sunday was spent visiting with family again and having a big early Easter dinner. Still full from that!


I have a feeling that I might be quiet for the rest of the week, but I promise that I will be back at it next week! If I don't post again this week, I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!


Tell me: how is your week going so far? What do you have planned for your Easter weekend?

10 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the rest of your week! :) I said weekend in the post above. I'm sleepy. :) Hope you can rest this coming weekend and not be so busy! :) Talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are hosting Easter brunch Saturday morning with my family - a oatmeal bar and Mimosa's, then Sunday going to Chad's Dad's for Easter supper.
    Hope you have a great Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand about being busy! NONSTOP around here! Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand about being busy! It is NONSTOP around here!
    Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with all the work travel! Work has been busy for me too so my blog has been quieting down as well. So looking forward to a long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have had a busy week - that's a lot of travel in short amount of time! My week has been decent. I am heading up to my parents lake home on Saturday after I finish studying for the day for Easter! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy busy!! Seems like everyone's spring is so BUSY :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My week has been good, and the weekend will be busy with church and good times with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Travelling lots for work! Anywhere cool? Or just Edmonton?

    We Easter dinner on Saturday with J's family and mine on Sunday. Looking forward to some family time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...