Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday's letters

Today I am joining up with Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds for her post series called Friday's Letters. 




Dear rain, I love how you make the grass green and the flowers start to grow, but please go away now. I've had enough of you and am I ready to run without being soaked. Dear weekend, thank you for being here! Dear Whitney, I am excited for you to take some shots of my little family this weekend. Fingers crossed that the weather clears up for us! Dear CrossFit, it has been way too long since we've been together. That will all change tomorrow and I can't wait! Dear blogging friends, thank you for always commenting and for being there!


Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments :

  1. Can't wait to see some more of Whitney's work!!! She does a great job!!! Praying for nice weather!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for photos with Whitney, she really is the best. I need to rain to go away too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love family pictures...can't wait to see how they turn out! :) Have fun at crossfit tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! As much as I know the rain will help turn everything green I am ready for the sun again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree: tired of the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually do not mind the rain, but I hate grey days when there its just crappy and the rain never comes. If it is going to be gloomy there needs to be a purpose!
    I cannot wait to see your photos!
    I also need to get my butt moving again, going to the gym tonight, first time since Monday..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually thanked the rain in my post today! It watered the plants for me so I didn't have to, but it's also sunny where I am so I guess I can appreciate it since it's already gone. Have a great photo session tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Rain/Snow Mix: Please hold off until I am done with my 10 mile run tomorrow.

    Dear 16 hours of CFA studying that I need to do this weekend: Please go by fast.

    Dear Pasta Puttanesca Recipe: I'm giving you a try, please don't disappoint me.

    Can't wait to see pics from the photo session. Sounds like you had a hectic week, I hope this weekend is full of downtime for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your article is very interesting, I liked the article on your blog, it looks like I will frequently visit ... and if you have time please visit and join my blog if you like it, thank you...

    Http://seosafety.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear snow - you are not welcome anymore.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...