Friday, April 13, 2012

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! So glad it's finally here. Why do the short weeks always feel so much longer?!


This weekend we actually don't have much planned at all. A run for me, a CrossFit workout, hopefully cleaning our carpets and maybe a get together with Alison & Justin. Now that I've finished all three of the 50 Shades books {yes, I read them all in 4 days}, it means that I actually have to do other stuff now. Darn.


Oh and did I mention that we got a big dump of snow last night? Just lovely Mother Nature. I shall have to re-pay you some how, some way.


I hope you have a fantastic weekend!


Tell me: what do you have planned for your weekend?

8 comments :

  1. Ahhh snow!!! We still have a lot here, I hope there is no more snowstorm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those books on your kobo or real books? I want them! I'll have Bloom done by the time I see tomorrow so you can borrow it. My Mom is out of town. :) YAY for the boys planning a date for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the longest week ever. I am exhausted! haha
    We woke up to snow too :(
    We have a coffee date, 30th birthday (friend), a gym trip & my youngest brother's bday supper this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the USB for my kobo so I'm going to start reading that book you sent me this weekend! Can't wait!! I really need another 'can't put it down' book in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Headed to Boston to play support crew. I'm excited about the trip but not so excited about the prospect of how hot it might be on "Marathon Monday." Hopefully the forecast will change.
    Regardless (ok, well, as long as my husband plays it smart if it is hot on Monday) it should be a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is crazy that you read those 3 books in 4 days! I don't know if I have ever read 3 books in 4 days! THey must be really good!

    That really sucks about the snow. Yuck. That totally sucks!

    Tonight I went to happy hour with a friend and tomorrow night I am having a couple over for dinner! Besides that, lots of studying. As usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read the books so bad! I'm glad you have some good stuff in store for the weekend! I'm currently babysitting. Tomorrow will be relaxing and carb loading then Sunday I have my first half marathon of the year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought the 3rd one, sad to start it because than ill be done!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...