Thursday, April 26, 2012

Random Thursday

Is it Friday yet?! I've been having weird dreams all of this week...I don't even know where to start describing the dreams. I usually dream the week before I get my period (TMI?), but I have already have my aunt flow, so not really sure what is going on. Anyone else have really vivid dreams?


I don't have much to blog about today, so it's going to be random.


someone decided to roll in our very grassy yard on the weekend

new addition to our in the works gallery wall

I was spoiled at work with flowers for admin week

Found some cute new sandals last night...just need summer!

Tell me: something random about your Thursday or week


7 comments :

  1. I always have vivid dreams and remember them all! If I do not remember them right away, as soon as I see something that was in my dream I remember it. Cute shoes :) Now this weather has to stay warm so we can wear all the cute spring and summer shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sandals! From where? And the silhouette is so cute, is it actually Harley? So cute!
    And Cruz LOVES to roll in the grass too, so annoying cause it is so staticky!!
    What I got no flowers for Admin week, I didn't even know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute sandals!! Just need summer is right. I dream more than I don't and I remember my dreams about 50% of the time. I've never had a really "vivid" dream though, things are always kind of "blurry" in my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Harley! Cute even when he's covered in grass. Love the new addition to the gallery wall too, can't wait to see the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers were beautiful!

    Let's see, my random thing for today is that I wore heels for the first time in over a month. I have been wearing a lot of flats lately, but today felt like a day for heels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lvoe the framed picture of the babes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...