Wednesday, April 11, 2012

These are my confessions {V3}

It's that time again...time to confess to something that I think no one will know about me. I was thinking....if I were to create a link up each week, would anyone else participate?


You can find my previous confessions here and here.


I confess....that I have to make the bed everyday and it drives me insane if it's  not done. There is something about how neat it makes the room look and how awesome it feels to climb into a made bed. It's like the sheets are cleaner when the bed has been made. Strange, I know. 


Further to that, I am perfectionist about how the bed is made. Sometimes when Mr.D makes the bed, I want to remake it because it's not how I like it. Yes, I realize that is totally ridiculous and controlling, but hey he loves me!



Tell me: do you make your bed everyday or are you okay not making it?


13 comments :

  1. ha ha ha love it. I don't always make the bed but I am a perfectionist! :) I love crawling into clean sheets though. I'd link up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make my bed - but it doesn't need to be perfect. In fact, I tell my husband (who usually gets out of bed after me) that as long as it looks made, I'm happy he made the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally like you! Must make my bed and my boyfriend doesn't make it right haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE to make the bed every single day. And of course the way I make it is the only way....haha! I also think it makes the room complete and neat. I would totally link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd participate for sure!
    We have a rule - the last one out of the bed makes it :) And yes it has to be made every day and made perfect. Chad is slowly learning. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. my bed must be made EVERY day. i just feels better getting into a made bed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup! The bed HAS to be made every day. And Eric does a TERRIBLE job making it so I usually just do it myself. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't make my bed every day, but I make it about half the time. I agree, getting into a made bed is SO much better. Also, I do hate when Fabian makes it. He throws the pillows on with no rhyme or reason. Like, dude, they have a SPECIFIC order and you must not mess with the order!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, I HAVE to make my bed every morning. And I, too, am anal about how it gets made - which is fine because I am the only one making it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I made the bed every day... I am just too lazy! I love getting into a made bed or even better a bed made with fresh sheets! I hate how J makes the bed too- puts no effort whatsoever into it. Usually the blanket is peaking out from under the comforter, the sheet isn't tucked in at the bottom, the pillow cases are falling off the pillows, etc.

    I should get off the internet and go make the bed...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't cringe...I am okay with not making the bed lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally okay not making it!! HOWEVER it drives my husband crazy if it is not perfectly made.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...