Wednesday, April 18, 2012

These are my confessions {V4}

Another round of confessions...are you ready to learn something new about me? I also added a link up to this post {let me know if it doesn't work!}, so hopefully others are wanting to confess to things like me :)


Previous confessions:
Too many hair products
Shaving my big toes
Must make the bed

I confess....that I have one random relatively thick chin hair. Just one, not three or many more, I promise. I am constantly feeling my chin to make sure it doesn't randomly sprout up on me, haha. I can only imagine what it will be like when I am 80 years old!


Tell me: do you have a random chin hair? Or any other random hair?



9 comments :

  1. ha ha I love that we just talked about this :) I'm gonna watch for it! ha kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one odd chin hair too! It pops up every once in awhile and basically shows up over night...very weird! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one freak hair on my arm. It grows SO long. I discovered it in jr high when a friend thought it was just a rogue hair and went to pull it off and it hurt! Freaked us both out lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have several underneath my chin that I pluck every couple weeks when they come back. You can't see them but I can feel them. Therefore: tweezers in my purse at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, you make me laugh Leigh. What - no picture? Come on! ;) Just kidding.

    I will occasionally get hairs on my chin, too, and I pluck them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious!! No i do not but i will let my sis know that she isn't the only one with a random chin hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have one in my leg!! so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have ONE random one on my chin too. And I know what you mean; I am always rubbing my hand over the area to see if it's there or not! Sometimes I forget and when I do notice it, it's longer than I would like! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bahahahahaha. You are HILARIOUS.

    I don't have any random hair that I know of. I have SUPER light and fine hair though so if I do I can't see or feel it.

    My confession is that I don't do ANY eyebrow maintenance ever. I get them waxed maybe once a year? Like I said, light hair and fine and I don't really care that they are a bit bushier than most peoples ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...