Wednesday, April 25, 2012

These are my confessions {V5}

Another week, another round of confessions. I've added the link up again, so feel free to join in on the fun :)


Previous confessions:


Too many hair products
Shaving my big toes
Must make the bed
Random chin hair


I confess....that I have the worst patience in the world! I am sure that if you asked Mr.D or Harley, they would both agree. Let's not even talk about how many times I have come home from a walk with Harley frustrated as hell because I lost my patience with Harley and his bad walking skills. Or when I am driving with Mr.D and I say "go people" in an angry voice because another driver is driving slowly or terribly. I really wish I had better patience....how does one go about learning how to have better patience?!


Tell me: do you have patience or you are a very impatient person like myself?

8 comments :

  1. ha ha I'm impatient with stuff like that too. But then have lots of patience in other areas. BUT I HATE waiting. For anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way, no patience, especially when it comes to driving. I am always muttering for people to hurry up to make lights etc. haha. Like Alison, I also hate waiting! We are a impatient bunch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just need one thing to really set me off and my patience is gone out the window and it takes quite a while to get it back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I used to be a preschool teacher, I feel like I have a lot of patience. You have to when you deal with 3-5 year olds all day. But, I do notice lately that little things set me off easily. Maybe I wore out all my patience in my preschool teaching years. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha it's definitely a work in progress! I am working hard on having more patience, especially when it comes to getting things done around the house. I have the WORST patience while driving though, it's terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally something I try to "work" on all the time. Oddly enough I am okay if I am driving but for anything else NOPE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Leigh, I just came across you blog. it's so cute! I can relate a lot! I do the same thing with drivers..no patience at all it's pretty bad. My boyfriend probably feels the same way as your husband does. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would not say I am a patient person... But I am probably least patient with myself, I'd say! And I am terrible in traffic.

    However, if I am around an impatient person, I suddenly become very patient.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...