Thursday, April 19, 2012

Three Things Thursday

Thank you for all of the comments on my post yesterday! I am glad that I am not the only one who has random body hair :) Just as a note, I'll be doing a link up each week, so I am looking forward to reading your confessions :)

Today, I am taking a note from Caitlin and turning my Three Things Thursday into Three Questions Thursday.

{one} what is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
I am thinking hard about this one, but I am struggling to think of a really embarrassing moment in my life. Is that bad?

{two} if you could only drive one car (with it being upgraded every few years) for the rest of your life, what car would it be?
I would have to say something fun like a convertible even though it's not that practical in Alberta. Or an Infinite G37. 

{three} what is your greatest fear in life?
Not having the chance to see the world or have children. Or having a loved one die without getting to say goodbye. This is such an upbeat question!

Tell me: let's hear your answers!

6 comments :

  1. Most embarrassing thing - falling on my face on Las Vegas Blvd...
    A Porsche Boxster - again so not practical for around here!
    Greatest fear? Losing a loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun questions. Ok...
    1. My bikini top unclasping while there were maybe 50 ppl in the yard at the lake. Awesome. Luckily I don't think any one saw "the girls".
    2. Mercedes Benz Compressor
    3. Not being able to have kids or Justin dying too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1)When Kevin proposed, all I could talk about was how much I had to poop!! Worst and best memory ever! Hahaha
    2) I have no idea, maybe a Porsche?
    3)My worst fear is something happening to my son. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. When I was waitressing one summer in college, I leaned over to pick something up and my pants split open. Like a huge rip up the seam. Only a couple of waitresses saw it, but it was mortifying. The worst part is that it was really busy, and my manager wouldn't let me go home to change, so I had to staple my pants shut. So uncomfortable.

    2. Instead of a car, can I just have a chauffer? He can totally drive me around in my '03 honda accord. I hate driving SO much. I could give it up forever!

    3. Never getting married.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) Falling on my face in the middle of the street in downtown Victoria, and having homeless people laugh at me for it.

    2) I have no idea, I've driven my Ford Ranger for 10 years and never had an issue & would honestly drive it another 10 years if kids weren't in the future.

    3) Being a failure in the eyes of my loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Um... not sure.
    2. I think either a Range Rover or an Audi (what I currently drive).
    3. I'm not even going to attempt to dive into this one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...