Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Training Tuesday

Another week down in my training and onto week five already! This training cycle is going so fast.



Monday: 7.2km walk with Harley and a CrossFit class
WOD:
A: clean and push press 2 reps x 5 sets {worked up to 62lbs}
B: 400m run
40 ft handstand walk {did 2 thirty second handstand holds}
400m run
40 ft handstand walk
400m run

Tuesday: 5.4km run

Wednesday: 2.8km run as part of the CrossFit workout
WOD:
5 rounds for time
400m run
12 chest to bar pull ups {used two bands}
20 box jumps - 20"

Thursday: 3.2km walk with Harley

Friday: 3.8km walk with Harley

Saturday: CrossFit class {aka death by squats!}
WOD:
3 rounds of 
10 power snatch {used 52lbs}
50 squats


Sunday: 13km run


I think the best workout this training week was the CrossFit WOD on Wednesday. The running felt amazing and just felt strong the whole workout. 

Tell me: how was your last week of training or working out?

4 comments :

  1. Last week was great because I finally got my head in the water when swimming - haha, baby steps I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet crossfit is making you so strong for running! I know doing my yoga challenge made me so much stronger!

    I wish I'd tracked all my walks with Chloe this training cycle! I think we walk at least 10 - 15 km a week or more, lots of it in the hilly trails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You got some awesome workouts in. The chest to bar pull thing intrigues me - can you actually do pull ups??? I have never been able to do even 1!! Even when I was a tiny little 50 pound elementary school kid.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...