Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Training Tuesday

Another week done....can you make time slow down?!




Monday: 5.5km walk with Harley & a CrossFit class


WOD:

A. Deadlift 5 reps x 5 sets {worked up to 108lbs}
B. AMRAP in 5 minutes: 10 bar facing burpees and 5 power cleans {used 53lbs}

Tuesday: 6km run {1 mile warm up, 7 x400's and 1 mile cool down} and 4km walk with Harley

Wednesday: CrossFit class

WOD:
A. AMSAP push jerk ladder in ten minutes
B. AMSAP toes to bar ladder in ten minutes

Thursday: 6km run and ab workout

Friday: 7.2km walk with Harley in the coulee

Saturday: 3.8km walk with Harley and a CrossFit class

WOD:

5 rounds for time of:
400m run 
10 tire flips

Sunday: 14km run

The best workout of the week would have to be the CrossFit class on Wednesday or my 14km run on Sunday. My run on Sunday was so nice in the sunshine and felt amazing the entire time! Love when a run goes that way.

Tell me: How was your week of workouts?

3 comments :

  1. I can't wait to get out running! Love this weather! Was gonna go weather but it was so hot after work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the weather cooperates, it makes for an amazing run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another strong week of workouts for you! Mine was pretty good. I ran a total of 21.5 miles and biked about 15 mi (plus whatever I biked during the week commuting to/from work). And I worked up to planking for 1 minute, which I am happy with!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...