Monday, April 9, 2012

{weekend recap}

Happy belated Easter everyone! How was your holiday weekend? Spend lots of time with family and eating? Our was pretty good :) I am off work today, but unfortunately Mr.D has to work. Sucks to be him!! Haha.


This weekend, we:

  • went grocery shopping as we were desperate for fresh fruit and vegetables
  • went to a CrossFit class on Friday morning
  • I went for a 11km run on Saturday morning....only 7 weeks left to go!
  • Had my in-laws in town on Saturday and Sunday. We made dinner for them on Saturday night and spent the night watching a movie.
  • we also dog sat a friend's dog on Saturday and Sunday, so we had a full house! Harley and her had a ball playing together
Harley and Gaia hanging out

Cuddle session with the pups on Saturday night
Tell me: how was your weekend? Did you spend time with family?

9 comments :

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I am off today too but Chad has to work. Poor boys ;)
    We had a great weekend but I cannot believe how fast the 3 days flew by!
    We spent Saturday with my family and yesterday with Chad's Dad, Stepmom and Stepsister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your weekend! I'm one of the suckers who has to work today, but since it is raining, it isn't quite as painful.

    We got together with friends and had a southern food easter dinner. Pulled pork, cornbread, coleslaw, and bourbon-based cocktails. It was delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that last picture of you cuddling with the pups on the floor! I literally can't wait to have a pup in our home. Glad you got a nice long run in over the weekend! What race are you running next? And how long? Jealous that you had today off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I am so envious of your long weekend! I did get to leave at noon on Friday, though, so I shouldn't complain.

    Love the pic of you cuddling w/ the dogs!

    My weekend was great. It was wonderful spending time w/ my family - it was less than 24 hours, but I made the most of those hours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dogs!! Harley is so precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, puppy cuddles are the best! glad you had a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you being off! I worked Friday and today! Unfortunately no family visiting for us but lots of eating anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so out of the loop- what are you training for?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...