Monday, April 16, 2012

{weekend recap}

This weekend's recap is going to be done via pictures with maybe a few words.


{friday} I was a little lame and didn't take any pictures. The night included a walk for Harley, a trip the mall for Mr.D and I and that's about it.


{saturday} 

Repainting a wall after fixing some holes
Dinner with Alison & Justin

{sunday}
A windy and cold day at the dog park
Reading a new book and crying along the way
A 13km run followed by a delicious treat!
Tell me: how was your weekend?

8 comments :

  1. Looks like a great weekend! I only wish we had more sunshine here! Our weekend was fairly low key, some shopping, acupuncture appt, a 30th bday, gym trip and my bro'd bday supper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh painting, so fun! Glad you are enjoying the book and crying too! :) I was a big ball of tears, but so good. :) Thanks again for the dinner date!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the low key type of weekend that I've been CRAVING! I could really go for a fun double date night and walks with a pup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww look at your cute heart laces. <3 Send me some of your running mojo. Mine is still lost. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. A, what is that book about? i've heard good things but have no clue... B, adorable heart with the laces. I am a sucker for cute details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That book is next on my list. Can't wait to start it! Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your shirt!! I want to read that book too.

    We have so many walls that need filling and repainting... must add to the honey-do list!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of that book - I will have to check it out!

    You guys make such a cute couple!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...