Monday, April 30, 2012

{weekend recap}

Happy Monday everyone! Another weekend went by too fast.....one more day and it would have been perfect :)


{friday} After work on Friday, I had an appointment to get my bangs trimmed. I decided to cut them shorter after growing them out for a long time, and glad that I cut them so far. After my appointment, I took Harley for a run and this happened:

I know it might not be exciting for some, but I don't think I have EVER run a 5k in the 25 minute range, so I was super excited. Looks like I am doing something right!

{saturday} Mr.D's friends came into town and stayed with us for the weekend. In the morning, Mr.D, his friend and myself hit up a CrossFit class. It was a real grinder and killed my legs! After our workout, the boys went out for lunch and I took Harley for a walk. It was a gorgeous sunny day! The rest of the day was spent showering and getting ready for our photo shoot with Whitney. She sent me two teasers from the shoot and here they are:

I LOVE them! Can't wait to see the rest of them :) After our photo shoot, we came home and had a fun night in with our friends.

{sunday} Some of us were feeling a little rough in the morning, so a sleep in was required. Mr.D made us a fantastic breakfast and then it was off for a run for me and a bike ride for Mr.D. The rest of the day was spent lounging around.

I also wanted to say congratulations to Lauren on her amazing marathon PR and her engagement! So excited for you Lauren!

Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?

10 comments :

  1. Love Whit's pictures soo far!! I can't get over how long Harley's legs are!!! You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY to a great weekend. LOVE the photos! She does such a great job. You guys are one good looking family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's super exciting - any speed gains are worth getting excited over!

    I hope the rest of your pictures are as great as the teasers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see more photos! They are great.
    I need my bangs trimmed this week too, I cut mine shorter and am trying to keep them this style for awhile versus more side swept.
    We had a fairly low key weekend, but I did have coffee with some friends and a girl's night supper which is very rare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos!

    I had a shopping day on Saturday, loaded up on groceries and treated myself to a new outfit.

    Yesterday a group of us headed to the Calgary zoo for the afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos turned out amazing! Harley looks so good in both of them. We could never get my parents' dog to pose well for Xmas photos but clearly that isn't an issue for Harley. He's a looker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those photos are awesome! Harley's legs are sooo long! I had kind of a busy weekend. Friday I did my last long run, shoe shopped all day and then had a wedding dress fitting, Saturday morning I worked and then we bought new patio furniture and set it up and had 6 people over for a BBQ! Sunday I volunteered at the race and then did more shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your pictures!!! AHHH so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are awesome. I love your little family!! :)

    I was so excited about Lauren's PR and proposal. It just made me grin ear to ear. I love it when wonderful things happen to wonderful people!

    My weekend was productive. 16 hours of studying, not too much else!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOLD THE PHONE! First of all, that outfit is freakin adorable. A-DOR-AB-LE. And you have bangs now? Um. Love them. Yep. I do.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...