Thursday, May 10, 2012

A blogger award

Happy Thursday everyone! I am off today and tomorrow as my cousin is flying into town early this morning. So looking forward to having a few days off of work and spending time with her.


The other day, I was awarded a blogging award by Nicole from Suddenly Snowden. She is another fabulous lady who enjoys CrossFit as much as I do and is going to be welcoming her first baby soon! Thanks Nicole for the award :)





So what is the Liebster Blog Award? Well Liebster is a German word meaning dearest or favorite and this award allows the recipient to share 5 of their favorite blogs that have 200 followers or less. We also get to share a little bit about ourselves along the way!

Here are the rules:
  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog by mentioning them and linking back to their blog
  • Copy and paste the blog award and rules on your blog
  • Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed by linking them on your page
  • Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog
  • Share 5 random facts about yourself 
I am nominating: 

Nicole @ Haute Runner
Carly @ Rock the dogs

Five random things about myself:

1. I've been on a nude beach once and probably not again. It was when I was about 13 years old and was visiting my cousin. We took a trip to Hornby island and part of the beach there was a nude beach. That was quite the experience for us!

2. I have never watched the Star Wars movies or Star Strek series and have zero desire to do so!

3. I have the worst habit of falling asleep during movies that Mr.D picks out. We've attempted to watch Super Troopers twice and I've fallen asleep both times. Don't ask how mad Mr.D was!

4. I really want to run a marathon {someday}, but am too scared to sign up for one.

5. I have really small feet, but that might be because I am short. If you want to know, I have between size 5-6 depending on the shoes.

Tell me: something random about yourself that I might not know.

6 comments :

  1. I've never seen a full Star Wars movie and never have seen Star Trek!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen those movies either and plan on keeping it that way!!! Have fun with your cousin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hit register!!! I will do one with you this fall. Or possibly edmonton even? I was looking at the route and it looks pretty good but I would be worried it would be super hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too sweet! thank you! people with small feet unite...check out the kids section of target...i have gotten some AMAZING shoes there for under $12.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you Leigh! <3
    And I like some of the star trek ones, but i hate star wars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never watched Star Wars or Star Trek, and never will!

    Let's see... When I walk on tiled floors, I try to walk on every other tile. Yes, that makes me like Rain Man.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...