Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday's letters

Happy Friday everyone! I am linking up with Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds for her Friday's letters series. 




Dear Friday, thank you for coming! So excited that it's finally the weekend. Dear blogging friends, I am so excited that lots of you have shown interest in a blogger meet up! Dear stomach, please settle down and be nice. I'm sick of you being all bubbly and yucky. Dear May, you are quite the exciting month for me! My cousin and mom visiting, running a half marathon and other fun things! 


Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments :

  1. YAY for family visits and the weekend. I hope your tummy is better soon. :( Tell B I made him different brownies, not the same as before. They aer called 'better tan crack brownies' so he better like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear body, Thanks for being so cooperative on Sunday - what a fun half marathon!
    Dear weather, I'm ready for the grey to go away...please?
    Dear May and June, Holy crap you are going to be crazy. Please be kind and remind me to get enough sleep and to prioritize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear marathon, I am so freaking excited, be nice to me, OK?

    Dear wedding planning, I have MAJORLY neglected you the last few weeks. After the marathon we'll get back on track. Promise!

    Dear Leigh, have a FABULOUS weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! good luck on your half and i echo your "dear friday" letter. thank goodness it is here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful letters! I hope your stomach gets better and happy happy Friday to you! Happy May too- sounds like it'll be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear about your half marathon!!! I have my first one in JUNE, eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these letters. :) Here are mine:

    Dear Body: Can we please go back to sleeping more than 6 hours a night.

    Dear Equity Section of the CFA: You have chewed me up and spit me out. Please, please don't put incredibly hard, super involved problems on the actual CFA exam.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...