Thursday, May 24, 2012

I pinned it, so I did it {part two}

Sometimes the motivation comes along to actually do one of the many ideas that I have pinned on Pinterest. Not often, but when it strikes it can be fun! You can find some the other projects that I've pinned and completed here.

First up, is a recipe that we tried a few weeks ago. It was so easy and so tasty! We will definitely be eating this one again.



Source: self.com via Leigh on Pinterest


The first DIY project that I did was this fun sign for our laundry room:


























Here is how it turned out:

The project cost me only $2 for the sign. I had the clothes pins, black spray paint and white paint.

Next up, is a DIY gallery wall inspired by:



Source: placetobloom.blogspot.com via Leigh on Pinterest


Here is how mine turned out:






















I am not quite done it yet, as I am waiting on some pictures to be printed from Costco


I have a few more projects that I've been working on, but not quite done yet, so I'll do another post soon.


Tell me: is there any fun things you've made from Pinterest lately?

11 comments :

  1. I swear I am going to make more things from Pinterest... well I make a lot of recipes, but not crafty items. Last summer I did the DIY jewellery holder http://www.arunningtale.com/2011/07/diy-jewelry-holder.html But that is all I have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love your gallery wall! Can't wait to see it with photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, Leigh! But more importantly, where in the heck did you get that bench?! I'm looking for something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the laundry sign! Just saw a similar one on Pinterest last week... definitely might attempt it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh.my.word. that shrimp dish looks out of this world! great crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been on a shrimp kick lately! So good :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so crafty! I love it! I haven't made anything because I am so not crafty... but my friend is going to help me make this thing to hold my race numbers this summer. So that will be a fun project for us!

    That recipe looks so good - I am definitely going ot try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your collage wall! We have one of those too but I need to do some work on it. I have that same little shelf thing though in our entryway only in white!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't done anything from Pinterest for awhile but I'm thinking it's time to bust out a new recipe whenever I get some motivation!! Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shrimp dish looks good! Will have to try that out! Shrimp is such a great summer food!

    I should make one of those signs too! We always have lost socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love that gallery wall! Cool! I usually pin a lot of recipes that I do end up making, but I NEVER do any of the DIY things...but I move around a lot so someday...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...