Wednesday, May 16, 2012

These are my confessions {V8}

Happy Wednesday everyone! My fingers are crossed that when I come home tonight that Harley hasn't left me another lovely present. Let's just say he left me a very gross present yesterday and would rather not have it again!


You can see my previous confessions here:


Too many hair products
Shaving my big toes
Must make the bed
Random chin hair 

Zero patience 

Small number of friends

No undies


I confess....that I used to have the biggest crush on Sean Patrick Thomas. You know this guy:


 from Save The Last Dance. After seeing the movie, I wanted to be Julia Stiles so badly! I don't even know why I had the biggest crush on him, but I sure did! Mr.D still makes fun of me for it.




Tell me: did you ever have any random yet funny crushes when you were younger?

8 comments :

  1. Well he sure can dance!! I loved JTT and Justin bugs me about it too.. :)
    Poor Harley (and you) hope he is better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a crush on Joey from New Kids on the Block. I'm talking poster all over my room, t-shirts...the whole thing. So funny! I hope Harley is better today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he is cute !! And, well I still have a HUGE crush on John Stamos ! Haha, he's hott I can't help it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of my crushes were pretty in line with everyone else's. Except I will admit that I was borderline obsessed with Leo :) His days on Growing Pains...swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My biggest crush was on Doogie Howers - so Neil Patrick Harris. And then as an adult I come to find out he's gay. I think my crush was mostly on his nerdiness, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats still my favorite movie hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Whenever I read the name Derek, I think of the way his sister says it in that movie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...