Monday, May 14, 2012

{weekend recap}

Do you ever have one of those weekends where you don't want it to end at all? That was my weekend....er four day weekend. The sun was shining (for most of it) and I got to spend time with my cousin/best friend....nothing beats that!


The highlights of my extended weekend:


- spending quality time with my cousin laughing and joking about very inappropriate things only her and I would find funny
-going shopping
- going to The Black Keys concert and sitting in the nosebleeds. Not being able to see the first two songs as kids in front of us were standing up. Being enveloped by the weed being smoked around us. 
on our way to the concert

- making Pinterest inspired bracelets that turned out fantastic!
some of the bracelets

- taking Harley for a hike in the coulee
- introducing my cousin to a CrossFit class. She survived and said she enjoyed it :)
- sitting on the back deck enjoying the sunshine on Sunday


Harley enjoying the sunshine
Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?

8 comments :

  1. Harley is so cute! PS - loving your hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! I know I did not want it to end either, especially with the awesome weather, fingers crossed it lasts for the long weekend coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds perfect! Love the bracelets, thank you again for mine! :) And the weather was pure perfection!!! Glad you had a blast with your cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN! Sounds like a great weekend. I totally didn't want mine to end either. I had a good friend visiting from Calgary and was thrown a surprise bachelorette party thrown for me on Saturday night that was SOOOO FUN. Yesterday I spent the day with my friend at the park enjoying the amazing weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend! The weather really was so great all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a fun weekend! I love the Black Keys! How was the concert? Aside from the pot smoking boys!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a blast!! Did you smell like weed after?? It was a gorgeous weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great picture of you two! Sounds like a fun weekend!

    I had a productive weekend. Lots of studying, but it went pretty well, so I can't complain. And I made time to make some good food on Sat and Sun nights...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...