Monday, May 21, 2012

{weekend recap}

Happy Monday everyone! Today is extra awesome because I am still off of work and it means a day of sleeping in and doing whatever I want :)


{friday} We didn't do anything exciting except went to get some groceries and hung out around the house.


{saturday} I was up early to head out for my last long run, but it was still pretty chilly and windy so I decided to hold off to a little later in the morning. I ended up leaving around 10:15am for my run and it was much better!  19.2km done and done!


After my run, I headed home to shower and eat. Mr.D's parent's came in the afternoon and we spent the afternoon hanging out and doing a bit of shopping. Later on, we made a belated mother's day dinner for my MIL as we didn't get to spend it with her. The best part of the night? Putting on mud masks with my MIL and having a ball laughing at each other :)


{sunday} Before Mr.D's parent's headed home, we went out for breakfast. After they headed home, Mr.D and I ran some errands. In the afternoon, I started to do some spring cleaning which included finally cleaning our carpets, cleaning the windows, doing laundry, etc.  This cute face helped me all day :


I also started working on a Pinterest inspired craft. I am thinking I will do a post later this week with a few things that I've done from Pinterest or tried off of there.


Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?

12 comments :

  1. Seriously dude - you're going to rock this race (weather permitting obviously). Can't wait to hear how well you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a super wonderful weekend :) I love your Garmin Watch too : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! Can't wait to see what you came up with via pinterest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not too eventful weekend on my side of the globe. Your pinterest project looks interesting. The doggie that inspires you is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work on your last long run!! So excited for your race! Har is so cute!!! Yes I want a pinterest post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great weekend (nice and relaxing). and you are actually making a craft you pinned?! you are amazing haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love long weekends! We have this coming Monday off! Congrats on the last long run! Harley is the cutest little helper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for your last long run! I want to see all your Pinterest crafts! I always want to make things but never do.
    Our weekend was busy but in a good way, we went to Edmonton for a date day, volunteered at the Woody's Marathon, saw Avengers, I planted my garden and now we are going out for Chad's early bday supper with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work on the run! You've got a huge PR ahead of you, I think!! :) Clearly crossfit has done wonders for your running!!

    My weekend was good. Lots of studying, but I also fit in 2 runs and a family lunch. So all in all, I can't complain!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are always so crafty, Leigh! I love long weekends! Sounds like you guys had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute that you and your MIL put on mud masks! My MIL and FIL were visiting for the last week and I have to say it was not that enjoyable. Lol. They are SUPER nice people but I'm just really different from them and don't have a lot to talk about with them so I'm usually ready for their visit to end after a few days...

    Also, you are getting SO SPEEDY! That is an awesome time for your long run!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice run! You totally need to do a Pinterest post! I still have a few projects that I need to start/finish. I can't even blame it on having a baby- I'm just not motivated! Maybe your post will help me!

    We cleaned our windows a couple weeks ago- we can see out of them now! It's amazing how gross they get!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...