Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday's letters

Happy Friday everyone! I am linking up with Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds for her Friday letters series.



Dear weekend, thank you for coming. I am looking forward to getting away to the mountains for some camping and spending time with friends! Dear weather, please stay sunny and warm. I don't mind if it's a little cold, but please keep the rain away. Dear legs, thank you for letting me go for a run tonight. I promise to roll you and take care of you before the next half marathon. Dear friends, don't let me sign up for another half marathon until after my upcoming half.  Dear Lisa, good luck on your test tomorrow! You will kick it's butt and you are so ready for it!


Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments :

  1. Aw, thank you so much for including me in your Friday letters! That was so thoughtful of you! :)

    Mine would be:

    Dear CFA Exam: Don't be impossibly hard and please have lots of sections/problems that I am good at.

    Dear Weather: Thank you for letting the sun come back out. It makes life so much better to see the sun.

    Dear Knee: I am sorry I have not been foam rolling enough. I will be better about that going forward so you don't feel all wonky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a super fun time camping! We are going camping next weekend and I'm super excited about it. I love camping!

    My letter would be: Dear Weekend, thank you for finally getting here! And I echo your "Dear Lisa" letter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for camping!! :) And please no rain. And please let the sun shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an awesome time camping! I'm so looking forward to doing that at least once this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck on the half and have fun in the mountains!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. half marathon! i'm impressed :) you go, girl! cute blog. i love the name- it made me smile! found you via the link up xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...