Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's letters

I am linking up with Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds again. Make sure you check out her blog :)





Dear T Pain: why did you have to come up with this catchy song? I can't get it out of my head and it makes me want to tap my foot. 





Dear weather: please, please, please keep the sun around and keep the rain away. Running 21.1 kilometers in the rain is not fun. You can bring the rain on the second the race is over.


Dear Calgary blogger friends: don't forget to comment on this post to let me know the dates you are available :)


Dear weekend: so glad you are here, so let's be fabulous okay?!


Tell me: what do you have planned for your weekend?

7 comments :

  1. amen. weekend. weekend. weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it doesn't rain for you either! Good luck, keep me posted on how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your race! I know you are going to do awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the letters miss!
    Just wanted to say hi!

    Have a happy weekend!
    <333

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the rain stays away for your race- which one is it??

    I have my sister in law's bachelorette tomorrow night- another baby-free afternoon/ evening!!

    Will be trying to stay dry the rest of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the rain stays away for your race! Good luck!

    Here's my Letters for this week:

    Dear CFA studying: I don't miss you. One bit.

    Dear Weather: You have been gorgeous, stay this way.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jayne and RickJune 08, 2012 7:55 PM

    The MacPhee's wish you the best of luck in your half. You are putting us to shame with your back to back halfs!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...