Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's letters

I am linking up with Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds for her series called Friday's letters.




Dear blogging friends: I hate to say sorry, but sorry that I've been a crappy blogger this week. Work was kicking my butt and I had no desire to blog. Dear weekend: I am so, so glad that you are here! Please make the rain go away, so we can enjoy a day trip to Banff. Dear Calgary & area bloggers: I am waiting on a couple more responses regarding dates, but plan on doing a post next week with all of the details. Keep your eye out and your calendar free! Dear CrossFit: sorry that I neglected you during half marathon training, but I am so excited to get back into you and do some kick butt WOD's!


Have a great weekend everyone!

9 comments :

  1. Hope you have a great and relaxing weekend after a long week! And I want to see that sun too! It is pouring here right now :(
    Thanks again for organizing the get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the rain goes away for you too so that you can enjoy being outside! I also am so happy that it's Friday! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so i have to share this with you...the middle school i work at is offering crossfit as an ELECTIVE next year. our 8th grade science teacher is a certified crossfit trainer and will be teaching it in the afternoon. i think i may be joining a few days a week. so excited to promote fitness in our kiddos at such a young age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY yes I need dates soon I am scared when I book things that you might choose the date I just booked!!!
    Have a great weekend, enjoy Banff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's suppose to be sunny and 24 tomorrow so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it actually stays!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Work kicked my butt this week too!

    Have a great time in Banff!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had that where work was killing me leaving me virtually no time or energy to blog. Hope it calms down a bit for you.

    Hope the rain stops for you.
    Came from the link up :)
    Emily at Amazing Grapes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun in Banff - I hope you get great weather. Please take some pictures and share them on the blog! :) I want to visit that area some day!!

    Work was rough for me this week, too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for back to CF, I've been missing our chats about WODs!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...