Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's letters


Happy Friday everyone! So glad that this week is over and the long weekend is here :)


Dear Canada: happy birthday to you! Thank you for letting us celebrate you and giving us a long weekend. Dear sun: thank you for finally coming out even for a short time yesterday. Please stay around for the weekend, we miss you. Dear Mr.D: thank you for going for a bike ride for me with me last night even after you biked to and from work. Dear hairdresser: leaving me waiting 20 minutes for you last night with no word was not cool. I'm understanding, but not that patient. Dear blogging friends: I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments :

  1. enjoy your weekend too...i am happy you're thankful for the sun but it's on overload down here!! 108(f) is the high saturday! whew...

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a GREAT long weekend! Love the letters today! Lame about your hairdresser though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great long weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Vacation: You FINALLY arrived! Hooray!

    Dear Weather: You are amazing. Please stay this way while I am at the lake. And then warm up a bit when I am in BC for Amber's wedding!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ew I hate waiting at the hair place!! 10 is like max!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice letters of gratitude. Sorry about the hairdresser...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...