Wednesday, June 20, 2012

These are my confessions {V12}

Happy Wednesday everyone! One day closer to the weekend :)


You can find my previous confessions here:


Too many hair products
Shaving my big toes
Must make the bed
Random chin hair 

Zero patience 

Small number of friends 

No undies 
Silly crushes
Children's toothbrush 
Picky eater

Dislike for country music


I confess.....that I didn't have my first kiss until I was about 14 or 15. The only reason it happened was because a bunch of people found out that I hadn't kissed anyone yet, so they dared a guy and I to kiss. Ah, so mature! If you know me in real life, I don't think that this would surprise you because I am pretty quiet, so I was never the girl who did things for attention,etc. Oh and in case you were wondering, the kiss was nothing to write home about :)


Tell me: when was your first kiss? Were you a late bloomer like me or were you a promiscuous teenager? 

12 comments :

  1. I think I was 12, it was a grade 7 Halloween party! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember when...it was at the lake with a still very good friend of mine and his name was also Justin . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first kiss was when I was 16 and it was with John. It was just a peck, in the front hall of my mom's house and my brother walked into the room right as it happened. FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I was about 13. So nothing to write home about either!
    We quickly kissed then I turned and ran home. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your confessions!! I can't remember mine. I remember my first kiss with M though - after a Santa Claus parade, he kissed me and then left right away! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup. i was a sophmore in high school when i had my first kiss. no shame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just came to comment to see if anyone actually admitted to being promiscuous. LOL My first kiss was when I was 15, I think. And I TOLD the guy to kiss me. hahaha But we had just gone on a date and he was leaving but I wasn't gonna let him leave without any action apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, I was actually 16 when I had my first kiss. I remember turning 16 and someone joked and said "sweet 16 and never been kissed, right?" and he said it in a way that it couldn't possibly be true... but it totally was. But it was totally true. I had my first kiss just months after I turned 16. So I, too, was a late bloomer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I was 14 too. It was my first "boyfriend" and it was kind of gross. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I have you beat, by FAR. My first kiss was at age 20 (no joke) with a guy I had a crush on in college. After that, I pretty much went on a makeout rampage for the end of college. I guess I was just terrified for that first kiss, but once it was over I got on with life. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was 14- it was also a dare! At least the guy became my boyfriend though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was 18!! My first kiss was on the dance floor at my senior prom! All my friends saw it and went crazy. Slightly embarrassing. I never had a boyfriend till college.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...