Wednesday, June 27, 2012

These are my confessions {V13}

Find my previous confessions here:


Too many hair products
Shaving my big toes
Must make the bed
Random chin hair 

Zero patience 

Small number of friends 

No undies 
Silly crushes
Children's toothbrush
Picky eater 

Dislike for country music

First kiss


Here is my confession for the week:


I confess....I used Nair for the first time the other day and was surprised how well it worked! I think I might have tried it maybe ten years ago, but don't really remember the experience. Coming from someone who has waxed and shaven, I was curious to see how it would work. I will say that I was surprised that it tingled, but worked in the six minute time slot. I am curious to see how long it lasts for.


Tell me: have you ever used Nair or any other related product?

6 comments :

  1. Really! I was always sorta scared of it!! Let me know if it's worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used it back in high school but the SMELL and the TINGLE were too much for me. Maybe they've improved it since then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know, I use it - though I'm not sure that it tingles. Maybe I'm not as sensitive...

    And the smell has definitely improved over the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not ever used it, but I should try it because I do NOT like shaving. At all. Who does, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used it a long time ago...maybe highschool, but I just find the waiting the 6 minute inconvenient, maybe? I am impatient obviously :). I am sure it smells better than it did back then, so maybe I should give it another go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried it once but it just irritated my skin. I have pretty sensitive skin though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...